- This moment, here and now, is the time to taste life. -Osho
Make the best of nail art….NOW…!!!
- Patience and Perseverance are the two essentials to success. -Anon
If you feel you have nothing else to do, get a PHD in nail art and do it with perseverance and Patience. 🙂
- One of the most valuable things any person can learn is the art of using the knowledge and experience of others. –Napoleon Hill, The Law of Success
Look up and read through blogs and inspire yourself to get the nail art perfection.
- The battle for achievement of success is half won when one knows definitely what is wanted. -Napoleon Hill, The Law of Success
The moment you decide how you want your nails to look today, you already won half the battle.
After the dnd nail polish, white, black and yellow have become a combination that I’ve fallen in love with. I remember seeing a nail art tutorial on YouTube and I’ve been inspired ever since. I just wish I could. I’m sorry I cannot search for the video URL right now. This exact same combination was again used by VOV and the dark lines were drawn using sketch pens designed for nail art.
If given the opportunity, what colour of nail polish would want to be? Why does it seem that everyone else believes we only use reds and pinks? Or extreme light shades of nudes, reds and pinks?
I was thinking the other day while in the fingernail salon, if everyone went by what style experts say on fingernail enhancement, everyone would be dressed in nail polish colours that complement their complexion. We understand everybody opts for what rocks their boats eventually. Fashion experts keep a variety of extremely stylish nail polish shades out, especially the ones that are not boring.
These folks called “Style Experts” believe whatever kiara sky nail polish colour you wear should be based why you are wearing it, what you do for a living, what you wear in general and your skin tone. I only agree with one section. Say if you are attending a black-tie event, putting on a red nail polish seems too off unless it matches your gown for the evening.
Now, who made up the concept that you only use black nail polish during the winter, light shades in springtime and shiny ones in the summertime? Does this mean if you choose to wear dark nail polishes all year long, you have broken the laws of fashion?
This is what the self proclaimed fashion police say you should be wearing:
- Fair skin tone should wear light berries and cool blue based pinks. Yellow-based shades and lavender is a no no.
- Olive to medium skin tone should wear gold flickered sheers or white pinks and should stay away from bluish undertone.
- Dark skin tone should wear beige or bright pinks. Also yellow toned sheers will match. Whatever looks chalky on your skin should be avoided.
- If you love dark nail polishes, they’re suitable every time, everyday.
- For fair skin tones, wear plums, blood red and cool deep berries. Stay away from bright purples and browns.
- Medium skin tones should wear deep maroons, orange based reds and rusty browns. Berries are a no no for this tone.
- Dark skin tone should wear deep plums, creams and rich browns. Dark skinned women really shouldn’t avoid any colours because they all look awesome against their skin.
- Now how about purples that glitters? Shades of browns, greens and other glitters?
- Do you really follow the colour rules set by the fashion police or you just wear whatever comes to mind?
- Do you put on colours that are outgoing because you feel you are an outgoing person?
- Do you pick your nail polish because of their brand?
- Do you look at names when picking your nail polishes?
We would love to hear your thoughts on this.
What shapes do you like your nails? This is always a manicurist’s question when you want to get your nails done. If you think about it, you would realize your answer have always been spontaneous because you almost never give it a thought. This could be as a result of not wanting to be stuck with a shape you don’t like due to constant changing. Or it could be you feel your current nail shape best describes you.
Both outcomes are completely true but let us consider the second reason. Your nail shape does not reflect your personal style; it also tells people who you really are.
Below is an analysis of some nail shapes:
- Sharp Stiletto Nails: This best describes the rebellious (fashion wise). This is the kind of nail shape for women who don’t mind looking or being different, being trendsetters and are completely aware of what’s going on.
- Squoval Nails: This one is a combination of oval and square, both figuratively and literally. This nail shape reflects womanliness, elegance and class. Women looking to try new nail trends should stay away from this one because this will definitely not compliment her personality. Women who usually opt for this shape of nails mostly compliment it with a French manicure.
- Square Nails: This is the most common kind and is not limited to any age group or category. This shape of nails says you are not exuberant, but also stylish. You like being different in a little way, you have no problem exploring new trends such as unusual sns nails or art.
- Round Nails: They are traditional, and vintage in comparison to the other shapes. Besides being around for many years, they extend security to whoever wears them and is not a new trend. We don’t get to fix something unless it is broken right?
All that being said, what nail shape is your favorite? Does the description match your personality?